3 EASY WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH AND OUR HOME
According to the latest research by Euromonitor International, 54% of consumers worldwide now believe in making ethical purchase decisions. This shift in consumer behaviour is pushing more brands to launch sustainable initiatives, to reduce waste and increase product longevity which ultimately supports the health of our planet.
This encouraging report demonstrates that seemingly small individual choices can and do have the power to mean a lot.
Below are 3 easy tips you too can apply in your everyday life.
- Say no to plastic!
- Where possible opt out of plastic- if the straw isn’t paper, bamboo or steel? Pass.
- Due to a thin plastic film on the inside, many disposable cups cannot be recycled so opt for a reusable coffee cup or thermos.
- Instead of cling film to wrap your sandwiches, try using a reusable bamboo box.
- BTW, did you know that plastic is used to seal most teabags to stop them from falling apart? (Loose tea please!)
- Eat sustainably
- Move away from a meat dominated diet towards a plant based diet incorporating grains, veggies and beans & legumes. Why not encourage friends and family to explore vegan dining? Make it a thing.
- Watch what you buy
- Use your buying power to make sure your money is going towards positive change. By supporting eco- friendly products you will continue to encourage companies to source and produce their products in a sustainable way.